Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer Pipeline and Therapeutics Development H1 2017 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer Development are Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd, Celldex Therapeutics Inc, Celon Pharma SA, Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd, Ignyta Inc, Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Qurient Co Ltd, Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc, SignalChem Lifesciences Corp
Sample copy is available at https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/062215762/tyrosine-protein-kinase-mer-proto-oncogene-c-mer-or-receptor-tyrosine-kinase-mertk-or-mertk-or-ec-2-7-10-1-pipeline-review-h1-2017/inquiry
Scope of this report:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer. The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages. The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects. The pipeline guide evaluates Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects. The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer.
- This research report can: Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies. Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer. Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies. Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics. Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Browse Full Report at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/062215762/tyrosine-protein-kinase-mer-proto-oncogene-c-mer-or-receptor-tyrosine-kinase-mertk-or-mertk-or-ec-2-7-10-1-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer (Proto Oncogene c Mer or Receptor Tyrosine Kinase MerTK or MERTK or EC 188.8.131.52) – Proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase MER is an enzyme encoded by the MERTK gene. It regulates many physiological processes including cell survival, migration, differentiation, and phagocytosis of apoptotic cells. It plays a role in various processes such as macrophage clearance of apoptotic cells, platelet aggregation, cytoskeleton reorganization and engulfment. Functions in the retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) as a regulator of rod outer segments fragments phagocytosis. It also plays an important role in inhibition of Toll-like receptors (TLRs)-mediated innate immune response by activating STAT1.
Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer (Proto Oncogene c Mer or Receptor Tyrosine Kinase MerTK or MERTK or EC 184.108.40.206) pipeline Target constitutes close to 17 molecules. Out of which approximately 15 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 12 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology and Ophthalmology which include indications Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Melanoma, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Breast Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Leukemias, Ovarian Cancer, Astrocytoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Esophageal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Retinitis Pigmentosa (Retinitis) and Solid Tumor.
The latest report Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer (Proto Oncogene c Mer or Receptor Tyrosine Kinase MerTK or MERTK or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase Mer (Proto Oncogene c Mer or Receptor Tyrosine Kinase MerTK or MERTK or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.