Galectin 3 Pipeline and Therapeutics Development H1 2017 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Galectin 3, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Galectin 3 pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Involved in Galectin 3 Development are Angion Biomedica Corp, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Galectin Therapeutics Inc, GlycoMimetics Inc, iTeos Therapeutics SA, MandalMed Inc
The Galectin 3 pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Galectin 3 and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 4, 5 and 1 respectively.
Sample copy is available at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/062215771/galectin-3-35-kda-lectin-or-carbohydrate-binding-protein-35-or-galactose-specific-lectin-3-or-galactoside-binding-protein-or-ige-binding-protein-or-laminin-binding-proteinor-mac-2-antigen-or-lgals3-pipeline-review-h1-2017/inquiry
Scope of this report:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Galectin 3. The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Galectin 3 by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages. The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Galectin 3 therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects. The pipeline guide evaluates Galectin 3 therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects. The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Galectin 3.
- This research report can: Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies. Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Galectin 3. Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies. Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Galectin 3 pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics. Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Browse Full Report at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/062215771/galectin-3-35-kda-lectin-or-carbohydrate-binding-protein-35-or-galactose-specific-lectin-3-or-galactoside-binding-protein-or-ige-binding-protein-or-laminin-binding-proteinor-mac-2-antigen-or-lgals3-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Galectin 3 (35 kDa Lectin or Carbohydrate Binding Protein 35 or Galactose Specific Lectin 3 or Galactoside Binding Protein or IgE Binding Protein or Laminin Binding Proteinor Mac 2 Antigen or LGALS3) – Galectin-3 is a protein encoded by the LGALS3 gene. It mediates with the alpha-3, beta-1 integrin the stimulation by CSPG4 of endothelial cells migration. It acts as a pre-mRNA splicing factor. It is involved in acute inflammatory responses including neutrophil activation and adhesion, chemoattraction of monocytes macrophages, opsonization of apoptotic neutrophils, and activation of mast cells.
Galectin 3 (35 kDa Lectin or Carbohydrate Binding Protein 35 or Galactose Specific Lectin 3 or Galactoside Binding Protein or IgE Binding Protein or Laminin Binding Proteinor Mac 2 Antigen or LGALS3) pipeline Target constitutes close to 18 molecules. Out of which approximately 18 molecules are developed by Companies.The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 12 and 4 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Respiratory, Dermatology, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Ophthalmology, Undisclosed, Immunology and Metabolic Disorders which include indications Kidney Fibrosis, Liver Fibrosis, Myocardial Fibrosis, Atopic Dermatitis, Fibrosis, Liver Cirrhosis, Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), Portal Hypertension, Prostate Cancer, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Unspecified, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Corneal Neovascularization, Diabetic Nephropathy, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Dry Eye), Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Melanoma, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Plaque Psoriasis (Psoriasis Vulgaris) and Sarcomas.
The latest report Galectin 3 – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Galectin 3 (35 kDa Lectin or Carbohydrate Binding Protein 35 or Galactose Specific Lectin 3 or Galactoside Binding Protein or IgE Binding Protein or Laminin Binding Proteinor Mac 2 Antigen or LGALS3) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Galectin 3 (35 kDa Lectin or Carbohydrate Binding Protein 35 or Galactose Specific Lectin 3 or Galactoside Binding Protein or IgE Binding Protein or Laminin Binding Proteinor Mac 2 Antigen or LGALS3) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.